Saturday, August 8, 2009

Motivation!!!

Hey everyone! Today has been a great day so far! The day started off with two teleseminars from Cathy Savage! The first one was for new girls on the SOS program, I'm on the SOS Show Prep program since I'm competing in November and I can't wait. There was a lot of great information and it was nice hearing everyone ask questions and know that I'm not alone! The second teleseminar was for Perfect Body Online which is a supplemental program to my show prep. This seminar was with Cathy and Lindsay Messina, I couldn't ask for better coaches! They are great and are there to help with anything! I realized that I have a lot to do but it should be fun! Within the next month or so I'm hoping to have a photoshoot to get some photos and maybe cards before Fitness America. I learned that there's no tiptoeing around when it comes to modeling in the fitness industry, you gotta go head on!!! After the teleseminars I hit up the gym in my hotel (still in Boston) and had a great workout; it definitely kicked my butt, but I loved it!!! I have a feeling that I'm going to wake up wayyyy sore tomorrow, but no pain, no gain, right??
Camp Savage Chicago is coming up August 22-23 and I'm really excited! I can't wait to meet my Savage Sisters!!!!!!! I know that this is going to be a great motivator and really put everything into perspective. I just have to practice in my shoes beforehand!!!! haha Once I get home from Boston I'm going to kick everything into high speed!! I'm gonna get that diet going 100%, workouts, and posing practice! I've never competed before so I know I'm really going to need to practice this!!!
On a sad note.... School starts up again September 2nd, but I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. I need something to keep me busy and I think once I'm busy, the diet should be easier, because well I'll only be able to eat what I pack and won't have time to dwell on what I can't eat!!!!!
Well that's all!!! I'm off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment